PAINT REMOVER, WATER BASED
Paint remover Turco 1270-9X is an uninflammable, mildly alkaline, environmentally acceptable paint stripper, free of methylene chloride, phenol and chromates.
Turco 1270-9X is developed for softening and removing polyurethane and epoxy paints, and also suitable for other paint systems.
Turco 1270-9X is non-corrosive for aluminum 2024 and 7075, steel, cadmium plated steel, titanium and magnesium.
Turco 1270-9X has a mild odor and has a thixotropic nature.
Turco 1270-9X must be applied by brush, airless spray or flow coating.
It is recommended to adequately wash heavily contaminated areas by means of e.g. steam cleaning prior to the application of paint remover Turco 1270-9X.
The paint remover must be applied on a dry surface.
Method of use:
- Apply an uniform layer of paint remover Turco 1270-9X.
- Allow sufficient dwell time for effective stripping of the paint system.
- Remove the mass with suitable scrapers or a jet of pressurized water.
- Remove residues with an aircraft exterior cleaner.
- Temperature of the substrate and stripper do influence the activity of the paint remover.
- For effective stripping action observe a higher temperature than 15°C for paint remover and substrate.
Density : 1,05
Viscosity : 3,5 - 4,5 Pa/s
Color : yellowish
Flash point : none to boil
Storage : 6 months in the original unopened containers
Practical usage : approx. 2 l/m²
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Before using this product refer to container label and Material Safety Data Sheet for additional precautionary, handling and first aid information.